Students can choose from one of the following tracks of study within IGSPP that suits their best interest and educational goals:
- Business Track Earn a post-graduate certificate in a professional field and receive advanced training in personal branding through the Internship: Resume Development / Interview Skills seminar.
- Research Track Enroll in UCI academic coursework to experience U.S. university-level courses and/or to fulfill the pre-requisites for application to a graduate degree program.
- Expert guidance on U.S. graduate school selection and assistance with the application process
- Exclusive networking opportunities with selective graduate programs to showcase your strengths and to receive pre-admission consultation
- Undergraduate and Graduate academic credit-bearing classes that may satisfy the pre-requisites of and be transferable to your desired graduate program; Up to one-half units transferable to selective graduate programs at UCI
- Research Citation and Principles classes to teach the structure of building a research project and potential opportunity to work with UCI professors on research projects
- Enhanced CV that will include a professional certificate through our Accelerated Certificate Programs, plus advanced training in interview skills and U.S. business etiquette
- Intensive Academic English support, including coursework and tutoring in English, American culture, and academic university study skills
- Intensive test preparation courses to improve scores on the GRE, GMAT, TOEFL & IELTS
- Comprehensive academic support and individualized advising
- Intercultural conversation experiences with current UCI students who will meet in one-on-one or group conversational settings
- Access to career-related services, including Internship and Optional Practical Training (OPT) advising
- Social events and excursions with other international and American students
Note: Participating in IGSPP is not a guarantee to admission of UCI or any other university.