UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, the SAT Preparation Program has been indefinitely postponed. Please check back for 2021 updates. Custom SAT programs still available.
The SAT Preparation Program specializes in preparing high school students for the Evidence-Based Reading, Writing, and Essay portions of the SAT test required for most undergraduate college admissions in the United States. With the help of experienced, caring teachers, you can prepare for the SAT at a Top 10 university campus in a fun and interactive atmosphere in Southern California.
- Improve your SAT score by an average of 150 points
- Take the official SAT test in the United States at the end of the program
- Develop academic research, writing, and study skills
- Learn from experienced instructors
- Enhance your university application
- Explore the UCI campus and its many academic offerings with university staff and students
- Live on campus in UCI dormitories
- Earn a UCI Grade Report and Certificate of Participation
- Available to students age 15 years and older
Read the biographies of the instructors you will be learning from here.
Included with Program Fee
- 30+ Hours of academic instruction
- 15+ Hours of academic-related activities
- Shared dorm room
- Airport transfers
- Health insurance
- UC admissions and majors presentations
- Campus and lab tours
- Conversation partners
- Welcome and farewell lunches
- Grade Reports and UCI Certificate of Participation
- Official transcripts
Ready to experience?
Contact us for further information or to begin shaping your program.