How to Apply
Applying to one of our International Programs is easy, as long as you carefully read and follow the steps for your program’s application. Please be sure to follow the instructions that are specific to the program you are interested in:
- ESL/Certificate Programs
- Success Through Academics and Research Programs
- Academic Study Abroad Program (ASAP)
- Experience University Research (EUR)
It is important to submit all required documentation and fees along with your application so that it can be processed quickly and we can ensure that you receive your I-20 promptly.
Questions regarding applications and enrollment can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Note: Students who will require an F-1 student visa to study with us should keep in mind that current wait times at embassies around the world are much longer than average. Please keep this in mind and consider applying to study with us at least 10-12 weeks in advance of your program start. You can look up your nearest embassy and view their current wait times here.
UC COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Requirement
(for students enrolled in courses and programs that meet on the UCI campus)
Once each year, typically in the fall, UCI will require students and campus employees to either attest to having received the most current COVID-19 vaccine or to decline the COVID-19 vaccine.
You do not need to take any action currently. Watch for campus communications later this year on how to attest to or decline the COVID-19 vaccine.
What has changed with this most recent policy revision announcement?
- There will no longer be a requirement for new campus employees or new students to submit evidence of a COVID-19 primary vaccination series.
- Students will no longer be required to submit documentation of a COVID-19 primary series or submit and receive an approved medical or religious exception, or disability deferral to be present on campus.
Help keep UCI Healthy. Stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccination.
While UCI will only assess COVID-19 vaccine policy compliance on an annual basis, we recommend everyone in the UCI community stay up to date with the most current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Vaccination Recommendations.