Students can choose from one of the following tracks of study within IUPP that suits their best interest and educational goals:
- IUPP General Track
The General Track course plan is designed for students with a general course of study, especially useful for students who have not chosen a major.
- IUPP Specialized Track
The Specialized Track is developed for students with a specific course of study in mind and have been top-performing students in high school.
- IUPP Accelerated Track (available in Winter 2019)
The Accelerated Track is created for students who have already met their dream university’s admission requirements and want to experience a college life at a top university such as UCI while they are waiting for their university acceptances.
- IUPP Fundamentals Track
This track offers students provisional acceptance to IUPP General or Specialized Tracks.
- Transferable credit toward your degree, including UCI undergraduate and intensive college preparation courses
- Exclusive Undergraduate Preparation Seminar and workshops in U.S. university expectations, resources, and culture
- One-on-one advising from experienced academic advisors
- Strategic guidance and assistance with university applications
- SAT, TOEFL iBT and other test preparation to help you reach your target score
- Intensive Academic English support, including coursework and tutoring in English, American culture and academic university study skills
- Intercultural conversation experiences with current UCI students who will meet in one-on-one or group conversational settings
- Introduction to and interaction with the UCI campus, its prestigious faculty, its abundant resources,a nd its academic rigor
- Social events and excursions with other international and American students
Note: Some of the benefits do not apply to IUPP Fundamentals. Participating in IUPP is not a guarantee to admission of UCI or any other university.