Prepare for university-level study, career advancement, or for the accomplishment of personal goals in our CEA-accredited, academically oriented 10-Week Intensive English as a Second Language Program.
- Experience a program trusted for more than 35 years to support you in achieving your academic, career, and personal goals
- Learn with dedicated, highly-trained teachers with an average of 16 years of teaching experience who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of student achievement
- Attend small classes – usually about 16 students
- Benefit from engaging, interactive classes with a rigorous curriculum that emphasizes authentic language use in academic, business, and social contexts
- Advance your skills in upper-level elective classes in topics such as idioms, advanced pronunciation, advanced conversation, business English, advanced vocabulary, advanced grammar, and iBT and IELTS preparation
- Practice your English and learn about campus life with a UCI undergraduate friend through The Communication Club
- Learn using state-of-the-art technology and methodologies
- Prepare to score higher on the TOEFL and IELTS tests
- Available to students 17 years and older at all levels of English proficiency
- To attend this program full-time, you are required to obtain a student visa (F-1)
Is your goal to boost your TOEFL or IELTS score?
Learn skills and strategies that will help you improve your IELTS and TOEFL scores. At all levels of the 10-Week program, develop skills that are not only vital for success on the iBT TOEFL and IELTS, but also essential in your real-life use of English for your future.