Spend 3 weeks immersed in our top 10 public university, located in the safest city in the United States! Designed for high school and university student groups, this rigorous, full-time academic program (F-1 visa required) provides the opportunity to live and study as a University of California, Irvine student.
- Enhance your resume or university applications by taking non-credit, university elective courses taught by UCI faculty, graduate students, and field experts—with no risk or affected GPAs!
- Get involved in hands-on learning in some of UCI’s strongest fields of study: computer science, engineering, law, biology, and social ecology
- Develop academic research, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Partner with native English-speaking UCI students to complete assignments and learn about campus life.
- Explore Southern California with university staff
- Enjoy UCI recreational and dining facilities (includes convenient campus meal plan)
- Live in UCI dormitories
- Earn a UCI Certificate of Participation
- Available to high school and university student groups (minimum age: 15 years old)
- Student visa (F-1) required
- Recommended English proficiency: TOEFL iBT 60 or equivalent
Ready to experience?
Contact us for further information or to begin shaping your program.