The application deadline is 30 days prior to the program start date.
Once we receive a complete application, we will send you an I-20 and Welcome Packet via DHL Express Mail within 1 week.
- Cancellations must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior to the program start date: 100% of refundable fees
- Prior to the end of the 5th day of classes for 10-Week/Certificate programs or prior to the end of the 2nd day of classes for the 4-Week programs: 50% of refundable fees
- No refunds after the 5th day of classes for the 10-Week/Certificate programs and no refunds after the 2nd day of classes for the 4-Week program
- Postponement requests must be made in writing to email@example.com according to the following:
- Within 16 calendar days of the program start date for the 10-Week program
- Within 14 calendar days of the program start date for Certificate programs
- Within 7 calendar days of the program start date for the 4-Week programs
- There is no additional charge for the first postponement. Any additional postponements after the first require a new $200 application fee