There is no formal deadline, but we recommend that you apply at least 10-12 weeks before the program starts to ensure enough processing time for your F-1 Visa. We accept applications until the program is full.
Once we receive a complete application, we will send you an I-20 and Welcome Packet via DHL Express Mail within 1 week. After your Welcome Packet is sent, your Housing Application will be processed (if applicable).
- Cancellations must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prior to the program start date: 100% of refundable fees
- Prior to the end of the 5th day of classes for 10-Week/Certificate programs or prior to the end of the 2nd day of classes for the 4-Week programs: 50% of refundable fees
- No refunds after the 5th day of classes for the 10-Week/Certificate programs and no refunds after the 2nd day of classes for the 4-Week program
- Postponements must be requested in writing to email@example.com within 30 days of the program start date
- There is no additional charge for the first postponement. Any additional postponements after the first require a new $200 application fee
- Housing Placement and Reservation Fees are transferable to one future quarter if postponement notice is received in writing 30 days prior to the original program start date