Since 1979, we have drawn on the considerable talents and resources of UC Irvine to provide students university-level English language skills, academic preparation, and professional post-graduate knowledge to help them succeed in today’s competitive global environment.
Achieve Academic Excellence
- Become proficient in speaking, reading, and writing in a business or academic environment, or in everyday situations
- Apply professional and global business skills immediately to your workplace
- Develop skills that will increase your chances of being admitted to and excelling at top U.S. university degree programs
- Learn from instructors who have masters degrees and are leading experts in their fields
Benefit From The Individual Attention of our Supportive Team
- Receive guidance and support from our attentive staff
- Experience valuable opportunities to network
Immerse Yourself in an American Experience
- Benefit from professional and cultural activities
- Participate in a variety of campus activities, sports teams, and clubs
- Embark on exciting field trips to popular cities, theaters, beaches, and more
Our new building:
- Offers new state-of-the-art classrooms with space for 800 students at one time!
- Provides office space for 180 staff and teachers
- Is certified LEED Platinum: the 15th such building on our exceptionally green campus!